Invisi-X Emergency Exit Signs
The Invisi-X Emergency Exit Signs, from our concealed collection of exit signage, provide modern architecture with a clearly invisible exit sign, concealing all exit sign components from view and allowing only the Code-required signage to be visible. Invisi-X Emergency Exit Sign's aesthetic features and high-performance electronics allow interfacing the exit signs with all interiors. Invisi-X Emergency Exit Signs offer the most appealing premier choice for high-end designs that demand the highest standards.
Concealite's clearly invisible Invisi-X Emergency Exit Signs are the most ideal solution in emergency exit signage. They are uniquely created to complete the most prestigious interiors with uncompromised results. The Invisi-X Emergency Exit Signs utilize high-output luminescent capacitance illumination technology. The luminescent system offers the thinnest profile, highest energy efficiency, image uniformity, longest life, ease-of-installation, and dependability.
Invisi-X Emergency Exit Signs patented design allow only the Code-required signage to be visible, completely concealing all related components, mounting hardware and enclosures that distract from interior spaces as with typical exposed competitors' exit signs of the past. Invisi-X Emergency Exit Signs are ultra-thin, illuminated exit signs that visually disappear when viewed from behind and adjacent areas. This cloaking feature allows the exit sign to virtually disappear, thereby presenting only the forward illuminated signage letters and chevrons. This sign boldly distinguishes the path of egress to meet the Code-required illumination.
The Invisi-X Emergency Exit Signs are configured standard for self-powered, NiCad battery backup and optional "AC only."
- Architectural modern font and uniform image signage graphics.
- Completely clear polycarbonate, tough, vandal-resistant, formed, thin profile exit sign body disappears from view.
- Signage letters, and optional chevrons, are internally illuminated and are made of the thinnest (.040 inches) materials which create an industry first profile.
- Flush mounting system (FMS) patented design allows each installation to blend into all wall and ceiling materials.
- Completely concealed housing, recessed back box is constructed from powder-coated 20-gauge steel.
- Concealed spring dampening, adjustable, self-centering, image mounting assembly designed to absorb impact.
- Ceiling, pendant, end wall mounting and window glass. Cloaking image technology easily and automatically blends into all colors and textures of surrounding ceiling and wall finishes.
- Window glass mounting (IX-G Series) capability allows for proper exit sign location installation above lobby window exterior door glass framing.
- Unique to Concealite, signage and chevrons are internally illuminated and are clearly viewed with invisible mounting connections that disappear from view.
- Optional slope ceiling assembly allows universal adjustable angle mounting up to 60-degree slope.
- RETROFIT FRIENDLY! Standard feature design is installed in retrofit ceiling, wall, and window glass applications as easily as new construction.
- NEW YORK CITY LISTED 8-inch-high illuminated red exit signage option for New York City code requirements.